Connecting with nature breathes new life into me.
I go into the dark recesses of the woods to embrace those terrifying parts of my mind, my deepest fears, and understand them.
It’s there, in the loneliest moments, staring death in the face I realise what truly matters.
It’s standing on a mountaintop in awe of the view beyond, a stiff breeze all that stands between me and the depths below.
It’s the freezing ocean currents that swirl around my legs as I sink into the coarse sand.
It’s the vast stars in the clear night sky that beg the hardest questions.
It’s the kaleidoscope of emotions that make me feel alive.
- “Choose only one master – nature.” – Rembrandt
2. “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth.” – Chief Seattle
3. “I think the environment should be put in the category of our national security. Defense of our resources is just as important as defense abroad. Otherwise what is there to defend?” – Robert Redford
4. “The more we exploit nature, The more our options are reduced, until we have only one: to fight for survival.” – Morris K. Udall
5. “Nature mends broken hearts, cluttered minds, and troubled souls.” – Ōrphic Flux
6. “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” -Vincent Van Gogh
7. “Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.” – Jimmy Carter
8. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
9. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
10. “Trying to save ecosystems has more to do with changing egosystems.” – Don Rittner
11. “Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.” – Daniel Quinn
12. “Follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or you shall learn nothing.” – Thomas Henry Huxley
13. “For the mind disturbed, the still beauty of dawn is nature’s finest balm.” – Edwin Way Teale
14. “Flowers are the earth laughing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Everything is the product of one universal creative effort. There is nothing dead in Nature.” – Seneca
Like and share to spread the love!