Imagination is the artist’s painting, the author’s book, the inventor’s new idea, and the daydreamers escape. It gives birth to new ideas and reaches beyond standard philosophies and thinking.
It is with imagination we become limitless; we create wonderful worlds in which anything is possible.
When we’re asleep, our mind uses the power of imagination to sort through thoughts and feelings in ways our conscious mind cannot.
These incredible quotes helped remind me of the power of my own imagination. I hope they do the same for you.
- “This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.” – Henry David Thoreau
2. “Imagination… It creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which is everything in this world.” – Blaise Pascal
3. “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” – George Bernard Shaw
5. “Imagination is stronger than knowledge, myth is more potent than history, dreams and more powerful than facts, hope always triumphs over experience, laughter is the cure for grief, love is stronger than death.” – Robert Fulghum
6. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
8. “I have a huge, active imagination, and I think I’m really scared of being alone; because if I’m left to my own devices, I’ll just turn into a madwoman.” – Claire Danes
9. “Imagination is the eye of the soul.” – Joseph Joubert
10. “I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see.” – Duane Michals