Travel has always opened my mind to fresh ideas and opportunities, new friends and different places, all overflowing with life, love, and memories. There is so much wonder and beauty out there to discover.
I hope these quotes inspire a wanderlust inside you that will take a lifetime of adventures to satisfy.
- “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalía de Castro
2. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
3. “It is better to travel alone than with a bad companion.” – African Proverb
4. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves.” – Euripides
6. “Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
7. “A person practices the art of adventure when they break the chain of routine and renew their life through reading new books, travelling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.” – Wilfred Peterson
8. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.” – Martin Buber
9. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
10. “A traveller without observation is a bird without wings.” – Muslih Uddin Saadi
11. “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own and you know what you know, you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
12. “Only they who have traveled the road know where the holes are deep.” – Chinese Proverb
Tread lightly wherever you are, and wherever you go.
Like and share to spread the love!